VIP UP & DOWN Trip
NEW for this season our own/Paron Travels“ VIP UP & DOWN trip. With over 23 years of experience in tourism in Zakynthos island, we have put the most enjoyable attractions of the island together to experience Zakynthos to its fullest.
Pick-up by minibus convenient from our office or your hotel around 8:00 o'çlock. We will be around 09:00 in Agios Nikolas/the North of Zakynthos where we will take an early boat to Navagio (Ship wreck) and Blue Caves, this is intentional so that we can avoid busy roads, larger boats and the crowds.
VIP : maximum participants 16 (in rare case 19) people in fully insured air-conditioned minibus with a professional driver and accompanied by one of our passionate team members who live here on the island. We have arranged that also the boat part will be with a low amount of people (in total 10-25 people) depending though on weather conditions.
The excursion has a duration of 8 hours in total including optional 3 hours boat trip to the SEA highlights of Zakynthos.
- view stop above in Katestari overlooking a large part of the island and the East coast, and on a clear day Kefalonia island and the Western Peloponese.
- 2,5-3 hours boat trip to the wonderful Blue Caves, amazing Ship wreck and many more remarkable wonders of nature >» priest cave, whistling rock, stalactites, ruins of Saint Andreas church, the little Italian island Saint Nikoloas and even more...Two times the possibility to swim. The boat trip part and its program are always depending on the weather conditions. In case of 100% or 50% (only be able to visit the Blue caves) cancelled we will alter the program meaning adding some more other interesting nice stops. We will add , depending on how much time we will have, a stop at the Levante Beer factory, — Bochali view stop to admire Zakynthos town and a huge part of the island, — and/or Louha & Giri two picturesque mountain villages which survived the big earthquake of 1953 for a relaxing coffee stop
- Anafonitria monastery (built in 1422) where Saint Dionysis/Dennis the patron saint of Zakynthos spend most of his life.
- Eleni'“s place» in Anafonitria… a jewel in the North of the island with handmade souvenirs and local products.
- Kampi for lunch. Enjoy an amazing lunch with stunning views over the cliffs. Kampi has some of the most breathtaking views for you to experience whilst dining.
- Olive oil factory, here you will be explained the whole process of the production of extra virgin olive oil and you will have the chance to taste olive oil and/or olives from Zakynthos.
- One of our last stops will be at a local winery to make the Zakynthian experience complete.
During the tour the «guide» will give many different kinds of information about the island where so many people fell/and still fall in love with!
LET US SURPRISE YOU!!!