A long but rewarding day trip to the largest Ionian island called Kefalonia. Home to a variety of nature’s wonders.
Excursion by fully air-conditioned coach and local ferry from the North of Zakynthos island
- Monastery of Saint Gerassimos (the Patron Saint of Kefalonia) Underneath the church is a cave where the Patron Saint spent most of his life
- Drogerati Cave with its stalactites and stalagmites
- Melissani Lake >> underground lake with open roof>> unique experience
- Lunch stop (not incl. in price) mostly in Agia Efimia next to the sea
- Photo stop above Myrtos Beach
- Argostoli capital town of Kefalonia
Entrance fees for Melisani lake and Drogarati caves not included
Same trip can also be with departure with cruise boat from Zakynthos town.
Pickup Time: early morning approx.
PRICE: 38 euro . For children reduced prices