Kefalonia start 29/4/2019
A long but rewarding day trip to the largest Ionian island Kefalonia. Home to a variety of nature’s wonders.
Excursion by fully air-conditioned coach and local ferry from the North of Zakynthos
- Monastery of Saint Gerassimos (the Patron Saint of Kefalonia) Underneath the church is a cave where the Patron Saint spent most of his life
- Drogerati Cave with its stalactites and stalagmites
- Melissani Lake >> underground lake with open roof>> unique experience
- Lunch stop (not incl. in price) mostly in Agia Efimia next to the sea
- Photo stop above Myrtos Beach
- Argostoli the capital of Kefalonia
Entrance fees for Melisani lake and Drogarati caves are not included in the price
Same trip can also be taken with a departure from Zakynthos town.
Pickup Time: early morning approx. 7:00 o'clock
PRICE: 40 euro . child up to 5 free (without seat) 6 to 11 years old 50% discount