Island tour by coach
A day trip on comfortable fully air-conditioned coaches with English speaking guides (also other laguages available eg. Polish, Greek or Czech).
Discover the unique lifestyle of locals and different aspects of life on the island.
- Visit olive oil mills
- View the popular Shipwreck from the cliffs above
- Blue caves by little boats (optional > price approx. 8 euro per person)
- Visit the monastery of St. Dionysis, the Patron Saint of the island, in Anafonitria
- A stop at a mountain village, where you will find shops with handicraft, try the extra virgin olive oil, raisins, honey, local specialities and more. You can find local products in our souvenir shop in our offices as well
- Lunch stop (is not included in price)
- And more … eg. A stop at oldest olive tree on the island
3 times per week from 3 May
Pick-up: by coach from certain pick-up point not far from your hotel
Pickup Time: approx. 10:00
PRICE: 18 euro. For children reduced prices