Island tour by coach
A day trip on comfortable fully air-conditioned coaches with English speaking guides (also other languages are available Polish, Greek or Czech). Certain trips have dual language guides, please ask when booking.
Discover the unique lifestyle of locals and different aspects of life on the island.
- Visit olive oil mills
- View the popular Shipwreck from the cliffs above (depending on new law, for safety reason maybe the coach will not be allowed to stop there)
- Blue caves by little boats (optional > price approx. 8 euro per person)
- Visit the monastery of St. Dionysis, the Patron Saint of the island, in Anafonitria
- A stop at a mountain village, where you will find shops with handicraft, try the extra virgin olive oil, raisins, honey, local specialities and more. You can find local products in our souvenir shop in our offices as well
- Lunch stop (is not included in price)
- And more … eg. A stop at oldest olive tree on the island
3 times per week
Pick-up: by coach from a central point not far from your hotel
Pickup Time: approx. 10:00 from Laganas area
PRICE: 18 euro. child up to 5 years free of charge 6 to 11 years 50% discount