VIP UP & DOWN Trip
NEW for this season our own/Paron Travels“ VIP UP & DOWN trip. Experience Zakynthos to its fullest.
SHIP WRECK BY SEA & FROM ABOVE
Pick-up by minibus convenient from our office or your hotel around 8:00 o'çlock. We will be around 09:00 in Agios Nikolas/the North of Zakynthos where we will take an early the boat to Navagio (Ship wreck) and Blue Caves we intentionally set off early as to avoid busy roads, larger boats and crowds.
VIP : maximum participants 16 (in rare case 19) people in fully insured air-conditioned minibus with professional driver and accompanied by one of our passionate team members who live here on the island. We have arranged that also the boat part will be with a low amount of people (in total 10-25 people) depending though on weather conditions.
The excursion in total has a duration of 8 hours in total including 3 hours boat trip to the SEA highlights of Zakynthos.
- view stop above in Katestari overlooking a big part of the island and the East coast, and most likely Kefalonia island and the Peloponese.
- 2,5-3 hours boat trip to the wonderful Blue Caves, amazing Ship wreck and many more remarkable wonders of nature >» priest cave, whistling rock, stalactites, ruins of Saint Andreas church, the little Italian island Saint Nikoloas and even more.. possibility to swim . The boat trip part (11,- euro) and its program are always depending on the weather conditions. In case of 100% or 50% (only be able to visit the Blue caves) cancelled we will alter the program meaning adding some more other interesting nice stops and the 11,- euro are not needed. We will add , depending on how much time we will have, a stop at the Levante Beer factory, — Bochali view stop to admire Zakynthos town and a huge part of the island, — and/or Louha & Giri two picturesque mountain villages which survived the big earthquake of 1953 for a relaxing coffee stop.
- Ship wreck from the top!!! Due to police regulations , access to the balcony is currently forbidden.
- Anafonitria monastery (built in 1422) where Saint Dionysis/Dennis the patron saint of Zakynthos spend most of his life.
- Elenis shop in Anafonitria with a big variety of local produce. Try the local oil cheese, olive oil, liquers, wine, mandelatos and more...
- Kampi for lunch. Enjoy your lunch whilst taking in some of the most breathtaking views from the cliffs in Kampi.
- Our last stop will be a surprise to make the Zakynthian experience complete.
During the tour the «guide» will give many different kinds of information about the island where so many people fell/and still fall in love with!
LET US SURPRISE YOU!!!
Pickup Time: Approx. 08:00
PRICE: 28.50 euro per adult, children between 2 and 11 years old 18.50 euro. Plus 3 hour Boat trip 11 euro per person